2. Bad Lieutenant : Port of Call New Orleans (2009) - maybe changes the way you see Nic Cage. A film by Werner Herzog that I cannot believe was made.
3. In the Mood for Love (200) - most interesting shot-style of any movies I've ever seen. A restrained love story that will hook you.
4. Once upon a Time in America (1984) - one of my favorite final shots.
5. The Road Warrior (1981) - also known as Mad Max 2. best action movie ever made
6. Bronson (2008) - you love prison fights
7. Let the Right One In (2008) - more than a vampire movie. one of the best settings for a suspense movie ever.
8. The Brood (1979) - the rage-babies are going to get you
9. Me and You and Everyone We Know (2005) - quirky done right
10. The Aura (2005) - an epileptic taxidermist that has a photographic memory... that's right and it's awesome